A Collaboration of Florals & Styling Workshop
Hello flower and styling lovers!
We are so excited to team up with our incredibly talented American friend Jill from Layered Vintage for two full days of all things floral & event styling. Want to learn how to create beautiful spaces utilising seasonal florals, furniture props and décor? Don’t know how to attract your dream client? Need advice on building your business and portfolio? Then this workshop has you covered!
We have created a packed itinerary of hands on floral design and styling advice to ensure you leave with a wealth of knowledge. We will be sharing all the tools, tips and processes we have been fine tuning over the years that have proven to be successful as well as efficient!
Here's a brief overview of our agenda but note that the final agenda and details will be sent to you after you've purchased your spot and closer to the workshop date.
We so look forward to meeting and creating with each and every one of you!
Layered Vintage + Harper Arrow
DAY 1 (8th of July):
Summergrove Estate, Carool
10:30 am - 5 pm
Welcome & Introductions
Mood board + Colour Palette
Tablescapes: Formal vs. Informal Place Setting
Floral Design for a tablescape
Business Talk Part I: Panel with Harper Arrow & Layered Vintage
DAY 2 (9th of July):
10 am - 5:30 pm
Floral Installations (large and small) & Lounge Styling
Editorial Tipi Photoshoot
Business Talk - Part II
Happy Hour and Goodbyes
* Lunch provided for both days, morning tea provided on second day, including all refreshments & Happy Hour on Day 2 to celebrate your amazing work
* Little Black Book: Guide to our favourite suppliers, design techniques & tips
* Personalised gift bag with extra special goodies from some of our favourite makers
* Abundance of seasonal flowers to create with & the confidence to experiment
* Business & Brand Ideas: Advice, Pricing Stategies, Process & Implementation
* Key tools for Social Media Marketing
* How to Network and build a portfolio
* Sunset Shoot of your work and profile snap for your portfolio
* How to implement an editorial shoot with a team of amazing suppliers
* Transport to and from your Coolangatta accommodation
* A fun & interactive environment with a new network of friends
*Please note travel and accommodation is not included. Once you have placed your booking you will receive a list of recommended places to stay nearby.